Home » RDBMS Server » Server Administration » Anyone has taken all exams for certification
Anyone has taken all exams for certification [message #51828] Sat, 15 June 2002 10:59 Go to next message
MD
I am in need for oracle course materials to prepare for certification exams (8i, 9i and developer). If any one has taken all/some courses at Oracle relating to certification exams - please contact me. I would like check the availability of course materials & possible share/ exchanage.

Appareciate your ccoperation,

- MD
Re: Anyone has taken all exams for certification [message #51836 is a reply to message #51828] Sun, 16 June 2002 21:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maaher
I have done the Application Developer track for Developer/2000 Rel. 1 (Forms 4.5 and Reports 2.5), but I didn't use any course material. I have just done the exams, passed and that's it. You can download a free sample of the Self Test Software and the exam guides. Check education.oracle.com. If you have some experience, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Success ;-)

MHE
Re: Anyone has taken all exams for certification [message #51857 is a reply to message #51836] Tue, 18 June 2002 07:40 Go to previous message
Tony
I have gone through the 8i certification track and got certified 8-9 months ago. I bought the OCP certification kit from Amazon and bought practice exam questions from Self Test Software. The practice exams at Self Test Software proved to be very useful, if you can score 90% on those questions, you can probably pass the exam itself. Get in contact with me if you are interested in acquiring the practice questions..
tt7@duke.edu
Previous Topic: Question on database instance creation?
Next Topic: Missing Datafile
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 17 20:34:33 CDT 2024