Home » RDBMS Server » Server Administration » Manually starting Intelligent Agent Configuration Assistant
Manually starting Intelligent Agent Configuration Assistant [message #53718] Mon, 07 October 2002 08:15 Go to next message
Anthony Gregg
I have installed Oracle 9i on Solaris 8 and it stopped with an "Out of Memory" error during the Starter Database creation. I have fixed the memory problem and have now manually started the Database Configuration Assistant manually and managed to install a new database. Now I am trying to start the Intelligent Agent Configuration Assistant and the Apache HTTP Listener, but I cannot find out how to do this so that I can continue on with and complete the installation process from where I left off.

Do anyone know how to do this? I would appreciate any help that anyone can give.

Thanks

Anthony
Re: Manually starting Intelligent Agent Configuration Assistant [message #53719 is a reply to message #53718] Mon, 07 October 2002 09:28 Go to previous message
Mahesh Rajendran
Account Moderator
for 9i in any unix, follwing will start the intelligent agent
agentctl start agent 

similarly for HTTP listener goto
$ORACLE_HOME/Apache/Apache/bin
httpdsctl start

Previous Topic: data dictionary statements are parsed and executed over and over again
Next Topic: Re: limit idle_time
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 14:19:14 CDT 2024