Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle OM/CRM/Manufacturing consultant Available
Oracle OM/CRM/Manufacturing consultant Available [message #106210] Sun, 01 December 2002 18:09 Go to next message
Robs
Oracle application knowledge General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Purchasing, MPS/MRP Planning, Capacity, Cost, Work in Process, Bills of Material, Engineering, Inventory, Order Entry/Shipping/Advanced Pricing/Configurator, Billing, Sales Online, Service modules (Install Base and Service Contract),Advaned Benifit,Payroll,HRMS. Completion of the ‘Migrating Oracle Manufacturing Applications R10.7 to R11i’ course, industry experience within process, discrete and flow manufacturing and previous Oracle project experience, provide the qualifications necessary to support your client’s needs.
Re: Oracle OM/CRM/Manufacturing consultant Available [message #106216 is a reply to message #106210] Tue, 03 December 2002 18:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Al Karaptian
Hello,
I reviewed your resume and it is impressive. Unfortunately, my client is in need of someone that has been more focused primarily on Oracle Database Development w/Perl and Unix shell scripting. I will keep your resume and contact you when I come across something that you will be interested in.

Due to your excellent industry experience, I was hoping you could help me out and refer me to a Sr Oracle Database Developer (that has exp w/Perl and Unix shell scripting) that you have worked with or know of that would be interested in the following position in Alhambra, CA.

I would greatly appreciate any help you can provide me and would be happy to provide you with a referral fee for any resulting placements.

Salary: $75-95K + options

A leading Global Internet Company is looking for an Sr Oracle Database Developer. Company has been public for over 3 years, has been profitable for the past 4 Quarters and has $120+ million in cash. Company has over 500 employees.

The Sr Oracle Database Developer will be responsible for developing Company’s backend Oracle database applications, in a UNIX (Solaris) environment, using Perl, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Loader and Unix shell scripts. Company is running several instances of Oracle 8i databases on Solaris, loading 100,000’s transactions/day of financial data into a 30+ terabyte Data Warehouse. Transaction processing system is developed in Perl, PL/SQL, SQL Loader and SQL. Candidate will be responsible for developing the systems for stability, scalability and efficiency. Responsible for designing and optimizing database schema, queries, and complex stored procedures under Oracle 8. Locate and fix bugs in the existing Perl, SQL, SQL Loader and PL/SQL code base. Create and modify Unix shell scripts. Candidate will also maintain the integrity of the databases in order to provide accurate information. Candidate will provide technical assistance by responding to inquires from users regarding errors, problems or questions about programs. Ensure availability of data in a timely manner. Consult with users to design and code reports/programs to meet their needs. Candidate will be required to be on-call 1 week every 2 months.

Company offers full benefits (PPO & HMO) including dental and vision, 401K, Stock Options and Purchase Plans, 2 weeks vacation, 8 paid sick days, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and flexible work hours that all start upon employment.

REQUIREMENTS
MUST HAVE 3+ years of Oracle Database Development with SQL, SQL Loader and PL/SQL, preferably on large, high volume systems.
MUST HAVE Perl and Unix Shell Scripting experience, preferably on Solaris.
PLUS:
Unix System Administration or DBA experience is a plus, but not necessary.
Experience in Database logical and physical design is a plus, but not necessary.
OLAP programming tools (i.e. Business Objects, Pillar, etc.) is a plus but not necessary

Please do NOT apply unless you have Perl and Unix shell scripting experience. Only candidates with Perl and Unix shell scripting experience will be considered.

*Company is unable to sponsor or perform corp to corp for Visa holders. *
*Company will not offer relocation assistance. *

Company is in position to hire immediately. Qualified candidates can expect to perform a phone interview within 24 hours, in-person interview within 72 hours and, if applicable, an offer immediately following.
Re: Oracle OM/CRM/Manufacturing consultant Available [message #106224 is a reply to message #106210] Sat, 14 December 2002 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ms. Shivani
Kindly contact at hr@piecoinfotech.com with your latest CV asap.

Thanks and Regards
Shivani
Re: Oracle OM/CRM/Manufacturing consultant Available [message #106294 is a reply to message #106210] Thu, 06 February 2003 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ADEMOLA
Oracle OM consultant needed.
Re: Oracle OM/CRM/Manufacturing consultant Available [message #106871 is a reply to message #106294] Thu, 27 May 2004 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nic ramos
I have an immediate need for an Oracle Order Management functional consultant. We have interviewed a few candidates this week but have been unable to find a strong enough resource. They do not have the experience with strong OM and a customized environment with the touch points to the rest of the modules.

Start date: Immediate

Here is what we are looking for:
· In depth knowledge of OM application (multiple OM implementations including setups)
· Familiar with OM interfaces and integration touch points with INV/CST, AR, QP, and MRP
· Experience designing and testing customizations and enhancements
· High level understanding of the OM architecture (tables, common processes)
· Experience developing OM conversion specifications and programmatic conversion processes (including reconciliation requirements)
· Experience in a mulit-operating unit environment
· Experience with drop ship functionality
· Experience with internal orders
· Experience working tars, testing patches
· Experience researching and resolving issues
· Familiarity with inbound sales orders via EDI a plus
· Distribution or retail industry experience preferred
Re: Oracle OM/CRM/Manufacturing consultant Available [message #464875 is a reply to message #106871] Sat, 10 July 2010 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jerryvn01
Hi everybody,

I uploaded one file. But It can not display. I used internet explorer 8.0.

How can I repair? Or some problems happened to IE8?

Rgs

[EDITED by LF: removed quote of the whole previous message]

[Updated on: Sat, 10 July 2010 09:23] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Oracle OM/CRM/Manufacturing consultant Available [message #464879 is a reply to message #464875] Sat, 10 July 2010 03:20 Go to previous message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
How is this an Oracle problem?
Ask the one that provides the file.

Regards
Michel
Previous Topic: Human Resources Job
Next Topic: Oracle DBA vs Developer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:20:47 CDT 2024